parburypolitica
Saturday, March 17, 2007
  Chris Paul and Alex Hilton - I salute you
Chris Paul - He's been getting himself into a little bother recently. First there was the Lib Dem councillor looky likey thing. Well I have news for people. There is a resemblence. It's fair comment. I personally have a complaint. I think CP was being far to easy on the Manchester Lib Dems. They are a complete waste of space, morally and politically bankrupt and couldn't run a bath let alone a city. So CP keep up the good work but stop being so kind to the scoundrels. I know that you are a labour lefty so prefer the carrot to the stick but really it is not your responsibility to make sure that Manchester Lib Dems get their five a day. So less carrott more stick please.

To those that don't like what he has to say. There is plenty of space in the blogesphere for your own blog. It's called free speech. I thought the fib dems were supposed to be in favour of that but as ever it turns out not to be the case. Please quit the synthetic outrage which doesn't really exist. It's pathetic and bullying. So stop it.


Alex Hilton - Some idiotic people have been taking offence at his post claiming Thatcher was dead. If people want to be that gullible that is there perogative but the idea that such news of national importance (I thought that would be a better word than celebration) is going to appear on Recess Monkey first is laughable whatever Mr Dale says about the chimps contacts in Downing St. I thought the whole incident rather amusing though I was taken aback at the vitriol of the tory boys reaction to the mickey being taken out of their favourite MILF.
 
Comments:
Thanks Will: I'll do what I can! I haven't taken the "offending" posts down and the recent analysis can also be discovered doing a blog search HERE with the term Shameless.

The last couple of stories in the results are not connected though one of them is about Willie Rennie and John Leech shamelessly dissing Cluster Bombs when Rennie worked for a PR firm that promoted them and had also been on a factory visit and said how marvellous they were.

Although I am resolutely for free speech I have slightly amended the "offensive" posts. the main difference being to remove a reference to a criminal offence which was I believe reported to the police, investigated, and even possibly recorded on audio tape but no charges were brought as far as I know.

If these Lib Dems insist on telling 80,000 free sheet readers what only a dozen Labour and Lib Dem activists had known before - Norman looks like Frank and Lib Dems are shameless - then I think it is probably my duty to limit their bogus victimology.

Perhaps the worst thing has been the absolute monstering I've had from one or two LP people who have - instead of politely distancing themselves from some blokes blog and what it said - opened a can of wriggling worms.

Revealling the alleged content of alleged minutes and all sort of other nonsense.

Correct response:
Chris who? Some bloke with a blog. Nothing to do with us. He is a member. But don't Lib Dems believe in free speech anymore? Chorlton Park needs XY and Z. Lib Dems - quoting from their electoral bible - exaggerate shamelessly, flirt with the truth, complain relentlessly etc etc.

Actual response:
Disciplinary steps - private EC minutes say blah - LP now in an exposed position - selection contest - regional office - wank wank wank.

Absolutely ridiculous, unnecessary and extraordinarily uncomradely.

A bit of distance no problem. Killed by friendly fire, well call me old fashioned but I don't think much of that myself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Parburypolitica!


powered by Bloglet





Jon Cruddas for Deputy Leader


The delectable Kerron Cross


Adele


Newer Labour


Fair Deal Phil


Luke Akehurst


Michael Meacher MP


ThaLondonDiaries


Dirty Leftie


Hamer Shawcross


Skipper


Omar Salem


Chris Paul

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Technorati Favorites


ARCHIVES
July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /

Powered by Blogger