parburypolitica
Sunday, November 05, 2006
  This Life is back ! ! ! ! ! !
Great news, while I already knew that they were going to do a Christmas special 10 years on This Life is going to be back on our screens on Monday night. This Life was an inspiration to me as a teenager in the provincial hinterland in the mid 1990s. These fantastic sexy young people having a great time without the big bad I said no telling them when to go to bed. Instead of life as a kid it was the pleasures of adulthood, sure their were set backs but it was you who was the master of your own destiny. Something that appealed to a 16 year old from Bath living with their parents.

I would like to think that the inspiration was other young people making their independent way in the world and not the debauchery but then I was a teenage boy so I suspect the debauchery had somthing to do with it.The Daily Mail was appalled by the 'simulated sex between homosexuals' though i'm not sure whether it was the sex between homosexuals or the simulation of it that was getting their goat. Personally I thought the sex between the hetrosexuals was pretty good to.

Anyway it was a fantastic series, I even got into the close up camera angles, and I for one will be glued on Monday. The scary thing is that soon it will be a whole decade since I left school. Roll on summer 2008.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Parburypolitica!


powered by Bloglet





Jon Cruddas for Deputy Leader


The delectable Kerron Cross


Adele


Newer Labour


Fair Deal Phil


Luke Akehurst


Michael Meacher MP


ThaLondonDiaries


Dirty Leftie


Hamer Shawcross


Skipper


Omar Salem


Chris Paul

Locations of visitors to this page
Add to Technorati Favorites


ARCHIVES
July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 /

Powered by Blogger